Out for a test drive
Testing... More in the monitors, please.
Testing, 1, 2, 3... That's better, thanks.
Check, check, tesssst the hisssss, allrightythen...
Okay, on in 5...4...3...2...1...
Hello, and welcome to It's the Pitts, the latest in a long line of blogs detailing many things irrelevant to practically all the world's population, gibberish to nearly as many, and inaccessible to most of the rest. So what will be presented here that will be interesting to the remaining precious few? That remains to be determined. I doubt my everyday life contains enough exciting circumstances to warrant frequent posting; thus, I imagine the majority of posts will be concerned with things not directly pertaining to me, and these posts will also be short (and possible sweet, although don't count on it). Possible subjects include, but are not limited to, music, internet findings, literature, politics, and the occasional happening in the life of me. Hope you enjoy.
Testing, 1, 2, 3... That's better, thanks.
Check, check, tesssst the hisssss, allrightythen...
Okay, on in 5...4...3...2...1...
Hello, and welcome to It's the Pitts, the latest in a long line of blogs detailing many things irrelevant to practically all the world's population, gibberish to nearly as many, and inaccessible to most of the rest. So what will be presented here that will be interesting to the remaining precious few? That remains to be determined. I doubt my everyday life contains enough exciting circumstances to warrant frequent posting; thus, I imagine the majority of posts will be concerned with things not directly pertaining to me, and these posts will also be short (and possible sweet, although don't count on it). Possible subjects include, but are not limited to, music, internet findings, literature, politics, and the occasional happening in the life of me. Hope you enjoy.

2 Comments:
Hey there! Cool new blog. I just love that new blog smell. No spilled coffee, no parking tickets. Great color, ergonomic design. And I even got my own spot on the sidebar. Ooh.
Interview questions will be coming shortly.
Yay for new blogs!
P.S. to the original post...
I should warn people that car-related stuff will also be appearing, in addition to the occasional mechanical or technical musing.
Post a Comment
<< Home