Vent
Work wasn't good this week. Another new hire and I have been spending most of the last couple weeks working on stuff that some other people dropped the ball on. It's been a major pain trying to sort through the whole mess, and it seems like every time we get one aspect of the problem solved, something else comes up. If the stupid equipment would have had proper analysis done in the first place, it all would have been a lot easier. And schedular constraints don't make things any better. I even had the fine opportunity to be at work today, despite the fact that it was my day off. And I even got to stay late on top of that :-)
So basically I've not done any of my actual design work for a couple weeks. Which isn't good, because a large portion of it is due this coming Tuesday. AAAHHHH! The sky is falling, etc.
But however though, my life doesn't completely suck right now. For example, I still have a pulse, my youth group band is playing a gig Sunday night, and in a few minutes I'm gonna head down to Primanti Bros for dinner.
in the player: Visual Cliff - Freedom Within, Big Daddy Weave - What I Was Made For
So basically I've not done any of my actual design work for a couple weeks. Which isn't good, because a large portion of it is due this coming Tuesday. AAAHHHH! The sky is falling, etc.
But however though, my life doesn't completely suck right now. For example, I still have a pulse, my youth group band is playing a gig Sunday night, and in a few minutes I'm gonna head down to Primanti Bros for dinner.
in the player: Visual Cliff - Freedom Within, Big Daddy Weave - What I Was Made For

1 Comments:
Ooh, going in on your day off AND staying late? Bummer. You need to have some sort of motherly co-worker who will bring cookies and brownies to work. Anything is a little more tolerable with dessert.
Post a Comment
<< Home