Dust in the Windsuck
Here's a little experiment I did, with my spiffy recording software and recording interface. Please note, I am not a professional, and it shows. But you can hear the sound of my fretless bass, which is pretty distinctive. Also showcased are my relatively lackluster guitar skills.
Click HERE to download the mp3.
This mp3 brought to you by:
n-track Studio 4.0
M-Audio Firewire Solo
PreSonus Bluetube
in the player: Carbon Leaf - Indian Summer, Relient K - MMHMM
Click HERE to download the mp3.
This mp3 brought to you by:
n-track Studio 4.0
M-Audio Firewire Solo
PreSonus Bluetube
in the player: Carbon Leaf - Indian Summer, Relient K - MMHMM

2 Comments:
Very cool! I'm super duper impressed, even if you aren't a professional. It's about a million times better than I could do. Especially given the fact that I neither own a guitar nor do I know any chords on one.
i like the sound of the fretless, but wished it was louder, it could have just been my headphones here at work though...
Post a Comment
<< Home