The digs
I know you've all been dying to know what my apartment looks like. I mean, heck, John lives there, so it's obviously where the party is. And who doesn't want to be where the party is? Here's a picture (click to bigify it).

It's by no means an exhaustive visual tour... And that's not on accident. Anyway, features of note include bland tan carpeting, bland off-white walls and ceiling, and bland miniblinds. In fact, there is not much in my apartment that strikes me as being particularly not bland. Still, I do have plenty of shelf space for books, and my computer desk is large enough for all the electronics I keep buying (see picture below).

I am ashamed to post a picture of my kitchen, as it is sort of the Li'l Brudder of kitchens. Approximately 2.5 whole linear feet of counter space, cramped gas stove, and a microwave sitting on the floor. All in a room only slightly larger than the inside of a shopping cart. It's a wonder I have room to pour myself something to drink, let alone actually cook anything there. So I'd rather take a picture of my living room, as it's the only really camera-friendly room in the apartment.
in the player: John's I-Like-It-All Mix

It's by no means an exhaustive visual tour... And that's not on accident. Anyway, features of note include bland tan carpeting, bland off-white walls and ceiling, and bland miniblinds. In fact, there is not much in my apartment that strikes me as being particularly not bland. Still, I do have plenty of shelf space for books, and my computer desk is large enough for all the electronics I keep buying (see picture below).

I am ashamed to post a picture of my kitchen, as it is sort of the Li'l Brudder of kitchens. Approximately 2.5 whole linear feet of counter space, cramped gas stove, and a microwave sitting on the floor. All in a room only slightly larger than the inside of a shopping cart. It's a wonder I have room to pour myself something to drink, let alone actually cook anything there. So I'd rather take a picture of my living room, as it's the only really camera-friendly room in the apartment.
in the player: John's I-Like-It-All Mix

1 Comments:
i like the computer/music/electonics table. every home should have one. i hear you on the small kitchen, mine is also very small.
perhaps i'll have to put up some pics of my digs, after all, your place is just were the east coast party is at...
Post a Comment
<< Home