Sunday, November 20, 2005

NZ Preview

To my friends who are bound for New Zealand, here's a sneak preview of the Milford and Routeburn tracks. Clicky the images for better pictures. A little over a year, and we'll be there taking pictures like these! I thought about pasting in a picture of Aragorn or Legolas, but then I realized if there were pictures of Orlando Bloom on my blog, all the junior high girls would put a ton of comments on here and I don't want that... So we'll have to suffice with these pictures, in their unaltered state, unedited from the websites I swiped them from.

MILFORD TRACK:



ROUTEBURN TRACK:



in the player: Anberlin - Never Take Friendship Personal

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh beautiful, definitly dig the pictures, makes me want to go there. Hopefully in the near future.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh beautiful, definitly dig the pictures, makes me want to go there. Hopefully in the near future.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home