Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Idiots!

...is what Democrats must think the entire US population is. Honestly, who doesn't know that the NSA [gasp!] spies on people, US citizens or no? This should not be a revelation to anybody. I thought it was fairly common knowledge that spying is founded in deception and largely illegal methods of obtaining information. And it has happened during more than just the most recent presidency. Not to say unchecked phone-tapping of US citizens is okay, but this latest media blitz seems to be pretty old news repainted with the Bush-is-evil brush.

Ahh well, just thought I'd state the obvious. Okay, who wants to go watch replays of Joe Biden's "questioning" of Alito?

in the player: David Crowder Band - Illuminate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is Stache.

So I pretty much smell the stank that you've been stepping in, and while I am thankful for being able to smell, I kind of wish it would go away. Ironically, this stank doesn't give way to an accustomed "numbing" of smell, as most natural odors eventually do when olfactory nerves are exposed to them for a lengthy period of time. Well, thats about as nerdy and political as I can sound for now, so "follow your heart . . . that what I do".

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home