Small things, part two
As promised, here are a few small things that grate on my senses, or on my sensibilities. And to keep myself from seeming too negative, I will hold to one fewer bad thing than I had good things in the previous post.
While you are reading this list, be sure to do some self-searching, and if you think you do any of these things without thinking, stop. However, if you ever have the need to annoy me, you can go ahead and use these as a good starting point. Okay, here goes:
1. People who leave their blinker on after they go around the corner. Hosers, all of 'em!
2. People who think they are musical because they like music. That is totally the best logic ever. And by best, I mean worst. That's like saying you're funny if you read Calvin & Hobbes.
3. I guess nails on a chalkboard is pretty annoying.
4. People like me who think somebody else wants to read this stuff.
5. When there aren't any updates on homestarrunner.com for more than a month. I can live with the old stuff... but seriously, guys.
6. Webbreviations. Occasionally I'll succumb to the desire to write LOL in an instant message, but the 0.25 seconds you save by leaving out the 'y' and 'o' in 'you' can't really be worth the all the ridicule. Unless all your friends just accept you without questioning such obvious character flaws. See HERE for more information.
The list goes on, but you get the idea.
in the player: Mae - Destination: Beautiful
While you are reading this list, be sure to do some self-searching, and if you think you do any of these things without thinking, stop. However, if you ever have the need to annoy me, you can go ahead and use these as a good starting point. Okay, here goes:
1. People who leave their blinker on after they go around the corner. Hosers, all of 'em!
2. People who think they are musical because they like music. That is totally the best logic ever. And by best, I mean worst. That's like saying you're funny if you read Calvin & Hobbes.
3. I guess nails on a chalkboard is pretty annoying.
4. People like me who think somebody else wants to read this stuff.
5. When there aren't any updates on homestarrunner.com for more than a month. I can live with the old stuff... but seriously, guys.
6. Webbreviations. Occasionally I'll succumb to the desire to write LOL in an instant message, but the 0.25 seconds you save by leaving out the 'y' and 'o' in 'you' can't really be worth the all the ridicule. Unless all your friends just accept you without questioning such obvious character flaws. See HERE for more information.
The list goes on, but you get the idea.
in the player: Mae - Destination: Beautiful

1 Comments:
And all this time, I thought that nothing could ever get on your nerves!
Post a Comment
<< Home