Sunday, February 19, 2006

Another survey.

Since this isn't another dumb myspace survey, and since I was *specifically* asked to pass it on, I'll do it. Keep in mind, if anybody wants me to do a survey, say my name when you ask.

Okay, now for the survey, directly from Stephanie, my favorite person whose age no longer starts with the same number as mine. Quite the fab English-teacher-turned-blogger-turned-English-teacher.

Okay, NOW for the survey.

Four jobs I've had (some of these are a stretch):
  1. Raising a garden with my bro David - I think we should have charged our mom more money for our produce.
  2. Mowing Mrs. Hilton's lawn - $5, cold Pepsi, fresh-baked desserts, and great conversation. Totally worth it.
  3. Trademark Construction - Also known as Larry's Physical Training.
  4. Bechtel Bettis, Inc. - Currently I'm an engineer for a Department of Energy contractor.
Four movies that don't get old:
  1. Office Space - it's creepy how many Milton-like people work at my company.
  2. Napoleon Dynamite - I don't think I've watched it enough.
  3. This Is Spinal Tap - classic musician humo(u)r.
  4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Four places I've lived:
  1. Stayton, Oregon (home)
  2. Longview, Texas (school)
  3. Vancouver, British Columbia (internship)
  4. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (current)
Four TV shows I love:
  1. umm...
  2. through 4. - see number 1.
Four of the coolest places I've vacationed:
  1. Taiwan
  2. Panama
  3. Maine
  4. Colorado
Four favorite non-desserts:
  1. Prime rib with twice baked potato (one up on yours, Steph)
  2. Pot roast with gravy and everything
  3. Clam chowder
  4. Linguine with my special delicious sauce with shrimp and stuff
Four sites I visit almost daily (not counting blogs):
  1. Club-LU
  2. Scrappleface
  3. Talkbass
  4. Homestar Runner
Four places I'd rather be right now:
  1. Home in Oregon
  2. Vancouver, BC
  3. New Zealand
  4. Chilling at the Marshall cabin on Clifford Lake, Maine
Four bloggers who I'm tagging:
  1. Devon (since Steph didn't)
  2. Tucker (feel free to diatribe on stupid surveys...)
  3. Justin (you do need a Looperlative)
  4. Joel (if I'm allowed to traverse into the myspace realm)
If anybody else thinks they're cool enough, I guess you can do this too.

And remember, only YOU can prevent forest fires!

in the player: Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

2 Comments:

Blogger bajema said...

i didn't realize you work for bechtel i run across stuff done by bechtel in the refineries around here all the time.

is the looperlative in production? have you toyed with one yet?

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I've vacationed in Maine too. Loved it. I want to go back, but Jason says, "We've been there already." Boo.

And I'll have to stick with my steak choice...prime rib is just too "not cooked" for me. But twice baked potatoes...yum.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home