Stasis
Not much action here lately. I've been keeping busy with a big submittal at work, house-hunting, and commitments at church. This summer will continue to be crazy, as well. Included in this summer's activities: several gigs with Soul Anatomy, missions trip to Panama, four long-weekend trips for weddings, playing in church, probably a trip to Idaho for work, and in my free time probably buying a house and moving all my junk.
So if I'm a little lax in my posting here, there's my excuse. In the meantime, you can get a sneak preview on the house-hunting at MY NEW BLOG. Talk to y'all later...
in the player: Burlap to Cashmere - Anybody Out There?
So if I'm a little lax in my posting here, there's my excuse. In the meantime, you can get a sneak preview on the house-hunting at MY NEW BLOG. Talk to y'all later...
in the player: Burlap to Cashmere - Anybody Out There?

2 Comments:
ahh, house hunting... my wife and I were doing lots of that about 2 months ago, eventually buying about the 16th house we looked at. Just moved in a couple weeks ago after spending 2 weeks painting, wiring electrical to the stove, and replacing the countertops. Now I'm too lazy to finish unpacking. Good luck with the house hunting!
So, have you bought a house yet, John? I did 2 days ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home