Sunday, October 22, 2006

Christmas Wishlist

Well, it's November now, time for the first annual John's Christmas Wishlist. Mostly targeted toward my family, but you can see what I'm interested in lately.

Here are some stuffs I'm thinking about buying for myself, but if you were to buy them instead, and give them to me, that would be very cool, too. In no particular order:

  1. Deep skillet or saute pan, like this one: click here. I've got a big stir-fry pan... but it doesn't work as well for sauteing and for browning meats. I'd like one that's at least a 10.5" size.
  2. Tea kettle, not like this one: click here. The microwave doesn't do as well for large volumes.
  3. Bamboo kitchen utensils, like these: click here. They don't melt or scratch my non-sticks.
  4. Knife sharpening system, like this one: click here. My Buck knife and kitchen knives need care, and these will do the trick.
  5. Flexible cutting boards, like these: click here. Great for chopping veggies then funneling them into a saucepan.
  6. Bamboo cutting board, like this one: click here. Easy on the knives, lightweight, but get a good one since the cheap ones have a tendency to warp or crack more easily.
  7. Sawzall, like this one: click here. I might buy one sooner, though, to remove a door jamb.
  8. Car, like this one: click here. Pictures don't do it justice, this car is gorgeous.
  9. New desktop computer, like this one: click here. It'll run Windows and Mac OS, doesn't take up much space, and runs circles around my nearly-new PowerBook G4.
  10. Rules for Revolutionaries: click here. The Capitalist Manifesto for Creating and Marketing New Products and Services.
  11. Legal/Accounting support for starting my own business. Probably involve everything necessary for filing articles of incorporation, and stuff like that (I'm guessing LLC at this point).
  12. DR Black Beauties: click here. The strings on the link are the exact ones I want (and it's a good store).
Those are just some ideas. Most examples are shown merely for illustrative purposes, not that they are the best options. Except the car.

in the player: The Normals - A Place Where You Belong

1 Comments:

Blogger atticusprime said...

dude i'll take that car as well... went to the Seattle auto show this last weekend they had a few Aston Martins... always beautiful to look at!

i even have a couple of pics!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home