Wednesday, March 07, 2007

State of the John, pt. 1

Here is the moment you've been waiting for: the rollout of the State of the John report! Today's installment: my living arrangement. I am living in Pittsburgh (hence the website name). I recently purchased a house in the suburbs, so work is a little ways away, but I am only four minutes from my church, which is good. One of my buddies is currently renting from me, which eases the burden of the mortgage as well as general house work. He also goes to the same church and we work at the same place. It's very convenient. Here's a picture of my house:

The house needs some fix-up work, mostly on the inside, but it has already been the host to couple parties. Once things get done, it will have about 1700+ square feet of finished living space. Should be sweet, even sweeter than it already is. It's on 1.3 acres, mostly lawn with some big trees in the back. It's great for making big fires and snowmen, but the trees are situated such that football games are a little tough. Bummer. Good thing there's a park just down the road.

Well, that concludes my description of my living situation. Next up: what I do for fun.

in the player: elevator music, airport-style (I'm waiting for a plane)

2 Comments:

Blogger Devon said...

Way to post. I'm very proud of you.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finished living space...bla. You need to build a shop man. How else are you going to turn the project-in-my-head into project-in-my-shop!!!!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home