Saturday, July 21, 2007

State of the John, pt. 3

Okay, this isn't really a state of the John like the title says. I'll admit, I'm a jerk for leading you on like that. But here's the deal, folks: I really don't have time to keep this baby up and running. So I will probably let it continue languishing in disuse, until at some point I decide to resurrect it. Sad though you may be, I'm afraid there isn't really any other option. Between work, music, youth, home improvements, girlfriend time, and the occasional sleep, I'm pretty busy.

If you are saddened or would like an update on my condition, drop me a line at mynamehere@gmail.com. If I have caused you emotional trauma and you wish to sue, let me know and we may be able to settle out of court.

I bid you all farewell, knowing that I'm only an email away.

in the player: Switchfoot - The Legend of Chin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stalkers like myself are disappointed by this announcement.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home