Minor changes
I went through and tweaked my template a little. I have a new sub-heading under the title, and my links on the right have been updated and rearranged.
For example, I added a section called "Stuff That Makes Me Happy." It's kind of like a list of stuff I use (endorsements) but it's stuff that puts a smile on my face. For example, I'm looking at a Viewsonic monitor while I type this, but it merely functions and does not make me giddy. On the contrary, my Shure E4c earphones are fantastic because they cut down about 20 dB worth of din while I'm at work. Plus they have really good sound. Thus, I am happy because I can listen to the new David Crowder album without cranking the volume. These 'phones are so good, I usually have my volume set at the lowest level. My Forschner knives also kick butt. They are relatively inexpensive, ergonomically sound, and stay really sharp with minimal maintenance. They're not Shuns, but they make me happy whenever I use them after using somebody else's dull blades.
Getting back to the changes, they're nothing too obvious. I'm still keeping my depressing charcoal-gray theme and general feel of the site. Not that I'm depressed or mad at the world. I just don't feel like changing it. It's easier on the eyes when viewed for a long period of time, anyway. Next up, adding lots of advertisements. Or maybe more content.
Speaking of content, here's a little nugget for you: iStockPhoto is great for finding photos for presentations. The best part is you can save their watermarked images and use them for drafting you presentation, then when you're ready, you can buy the image without the watermark. No worries about copyright issues using images you find on Google Images.
in the player: Hillsong United - Salvation Is Here

1 Comments:
Well, the site looks nice and organized. And yay for consecutive posting.
Now that you're back to posting (yes?) then I'll put you back on my sidebar. I know you were over at MySpace or Facebook or MyFace or whatever, but I only link bloggers. I'm such a snob like that. ;) Plus, I can't figure out how to maneuver around those other spaces.
Post a Comment
<< Home