Not For Me.
I really love my Apple PowerBook 12". It's nice and small, roughly the same footprint as a magazine, but it's still got a full-size keyboard, and the weight isn't that much. Last week, Apple debuted the new MacBook Air. It's a beautiful machine, for the most part, and incredibly thin, lightweight, and with lots of battery life. Initially I thought to myself, "Wow, I really want this." Then I read about it, and decided that I don't want it. Sure, it's amazing they could pack it all into such a thin case. But I would definitely be okay with another quarter-inch of thickness if it meant I could have ethernet, firewire, and another USB port. Oh yeah, and a screen bezel that isn't two inches wide. My old machine still has a smaller footprint than this "ultra-portable." So now I wait for a Pro version that has enough connectivity to be useful for more than writing emails.in the player: Enter The Worship Circle - First Circle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home